Ten on Tuesday: Good Deeds Edition
I’m not sure I did any good deeds, so I’m going to reinterpret Carole’s topic to Ten Good Things. You can do a good deed by forgiving me!
1. Your Lovely Life is featuring my favorite ways to eat watermelon and my favorite song about watermelons.
3. Neal has been patient as all get out as he helps me train for my 100-mile ride. I’m aiming for late September or early October in hopes of cooler weather.
4. Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying, which didn’t do much for me as I started reading it, upon completion, has rocked my world.
5. I left the dentist’s office this morning without any cavities.
7. My oldest sister, who thought she would not be able to travel to CT for our nephew’s wedding bought a plane ticket. She will be here!
8. The Olympics Opening Ceremony featured an Army of Mary Poppins. I loved the ceremony so much, not just for the plethora of nannies.
9. I’m crocheting this shawl for my Ravellenic Games project.
10. I posted an interview with Charlotte Rains Dixon, another writer who loves yarn.