Ten on Tuesday: I Am Edition
This week, Carole invited us to write ten sentences that start with “I am…”
1. I am optimistic.
2. I am reading Nancy Drew The Secret of the Old Clock with a few knitting friends. Teenage girls had sophisticated vocabularies in 1930/59.
3. I am learning to knit Eastern Uncrossed, or as Donna told me it is called in Lithuanian books, Močiutės Mezgimas. I took a class at my LYS on Saturday, and it renewed my interest in knitting. I’d been in a knitting slump.
4. I am knitting Maren for my Olympics project.
5. I am on my third swatch for Maren. I know, stop the press. I knit the first my usual English style, and the next Eastern Uncrossed. Holy gauge difference! The swatch I’m knitting now is looking better since I switched from 7s to 5s.
6. I am excited to watch the Olympics. I prefer the winter games to the summer.
7. I am looking for new winter vegetarian recipes. Please share links!
8. I am eager to start Oskar’s next round of training. We couldn’t take the February intermediate because of scheduling conflicts; March can’t come fast enough!
9. I am ready for spring, although the winter wonderland created by a fresh 3″ of snow is pretty.
10. I am curious. Tell me what you are!
Yesterday Neal sent me a link to this video of Neil Gaiman reading Green Eggs and Ham. Perfect for today’s prompt!